NYU NET IMPACT works at the intersection of doing good and doing business: we engage, inspire, and connect our members to the impact space. We're building a mission-
driven community inspired by people who are passionate about using their business background to create positive impact.
Net Impact Collaborative Experience
• Peer-to peer social impact consulting workshop
• Student run social ventures invited to pitch their idea
• Overcome challenges with a team of NYU’s top student thinkers and innovators
• Recognized by Net Impact National, who is currently seeking funding to spread
our model to chapters across the nation
HOW IT WORKS:
• One Idea, limitless resources. Pitch your idea, business plan, or business to a group
• Workshop challenges, network with students and connect with professionals to take
your pitch to the next level.
• Polish your idea for business challenges. All NYU Social Impact Business Challenge
finalists had been mentored through N.I.C.E.
• One hour workshops on Tuesday evenings
• If you have an idea, pitch and workshop your challenges with us. Contact
Avishee Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you don’t have an idea, no problem. Give feedback and help social ventures
get off the ground by participating each week as a consultant.
--The Net Impact Board